- [S215] Draft Registration, US World War II Draft Registration Card, WW2_2370107 (Washington, DC: NARA). Hereinafter cited as WWII Draft Card.
- [S331] Horace Henderson Draft Registration, US World War I Draft Registration Card, 1683984 (Washington, DC: NARA)available online at http://ancestry.com.
- [S337] "Elko County Death Records." Available online at http://files.usgwarchives.net/nv/elko/cemeteries/…. Citing Northeastern Nevada Museum 1515 Idaho St., Elko, NV 89801.
- [S546] The Mountain Eagle, Whitesburg, KY Former Lecherites Celebrate Golden Anniversary, May 23, 1940, 1.
- [S885] "Massachusetts State Census Transcriptions for 1855 and 1865 (Essex, Middlesex, and Plymouth Co.)." New England Historic Genealogical Society, online http://www.americanancestors.org.
- [S891] Oliver H Page household, 1870 US Census, Suffolk, Massachusetts, population schedule, Boston Ward 6, sheet 171, dwelling 1287, family 1102, National Archives micropublication M593-643, Downloaded July 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1045] Denny Stamper household, 1930 US Census, Preble, Ohio, population schedule, Gratis, Enumeration District 5, sheet 13A, dwelling 260, family 266, National Archives micropublication T626-1863, Downloaded September 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1129] Horace F Henderson household, 1910 US Census, McLean, Illinois, population schedule, Anchor, Enumeration District 75, sheet 14B, dwelling 159, family 159, National Archives micropublication T624-305, Downloaded October 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1156] George M Hogg household, 1910 US Census, Owsley, Kentucky, population schedule, Booneville, Enumeration District 164, sheet 2B, dwelling 34, family 34, National Archives micropublication T624-498, Downloaded October 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1161] William W Hogg household, 1880 US Census, Letcher, Kentucky, population schedule, Cawman, Enumeration District 63, sheet 67, dwelling 584, family 588, National Archives micropublication T9-428, Downloaded October 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1176] Iva (Ira) D Hinton household, 1910 US Census, Northumberland, Virginia, population schedule, Heathsville, Enumeration District 100, sheet 7A, dwelling 119, family 119, National Archives micropublication T624-1639, Downloaded October 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1191] Stella Henderson household, 1920 US Census, McLean, Illinois, population schedule, Normal, Enumeration District 146, sheet 10B, dwelling 226, family 243, National Archives micropublication T625-387, Downloaded October 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1197] Isaac Helmick household, 1910 US Census, Kit Carson, Colorado, population schedule, Precinct 3, Enumeration District 90, sheet 1A, dwelling 5, family 5, National Archives micropublication T624-120, Downloaded October 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1199] "Rootsweb's WorldConnect Project." Database. Available online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi; citing data provided by unknown author.
- [S1201] The Ottawa Herald, Ottawa, Kansas Obituaries Phoebe A Hicks, January 15 1999, 2A.
- [S1203] Corchi (Archie) Helmick household, 1940 US Census, Denver, Colorado, population schedule, Denver, Enumeration District 16-166, sheet 19B, Address 1808 Gaylord St, family 456, Reported by Muriel Helmick, National Archives micropublication T627-488, Downloaded October 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1254] Ira B Hinton household, 1920 US Census, Northumberland, Virginia, population schedule, Heathsville, Enumeration District 132, sheet 2B, dwelling 39, family 39, National Archives micropublication T625-1903, Downloaded November 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1473] The Modesto Bee, Modesto, California Obituary for John W Hock, Aug 26, 2005, B4.
- [S2031] "Texas, Select County Marriage Index, 1837-1965." Index. Available online at https://www.ancestry.com; citing Texas, County Marriage Index, 1837-1977. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013.
- [S2182] John Shippy household, 1870 US Census, Madison, Iowa, population schedule, Ohio, sheet 8, dwelling 57, family 58, National Archives micropublication M593-407.
- [S2275] "Quebec, Canada, Vital and Chruch Records (Drouin Collection), 1621 - 1968." Index and images. Available online at http://ancestry.com; citing Gabriel Drouin, comp. Drouin Collection. Montreal, Quebec, Canada: Institut Généalogique Drouin.
- [S2561] William Sanford HIlls, compiler, Thomas Hills, editor, The Hills Family in America
The Ancestry and Descendants of William Hills,
the English Emigrant to New England in 1632;
of Joseph Hills, the English Emigrant to New
England in 1638, and of the Great-grandsons of
Robert Hills, of the Parish of Wye, County of
Kent, England, Emigrants to New England 1794-1806 (New York: The Grafton Press, 1906). Hereinafter cited as The Hills Family in America.
- [S2588] Joel Hodgman household, 1850 US Census, Waldo, Maine, population schedule, Camden, sheet 175, dwelling 65, family 73.
- [S2589] Reuel Robinson, History of camden and Rockport, Maine (Camden, Maine: Camden Publishing Company, 1907). This book is available on-line from Google Books.
- [S2777] Edward B Hillis household, 1910 US Census, Lancaster, Nebraska, population schedule, University Place Ward 3, Enumeration District 48, sheet 5B, dwelling 112, family 112, National Archives micropublication T624-849.