- [S96] "Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002." Index and images. Available online at https://www.ancestry.com; citing Missouri Marriage Records. Jefferson City, MO, USA: Missouri State Archives. Microfilm.
- [S682] "Kansas State Census Collection, 1855-1925." State Census. Index and images. Available online at https://www.ancestry.com; citing Various Kansas State Census data on microfilm, see Ancestry site for details.
- [S789] Harry E Cooper household, 1930 US Census, Dade, Florida, population schedule, Homestead, Enumeration District 117, sheet 6B, dwelling 147, family 152, National Archives micropublication T626-311.
- [S790] Harry E Cooper household, 1940 US Census, Dade, Florida, population schedule, Homestead, Enumeration District 13-99A, sheet 2B, Address 17th St, family 37, Reported by Caroline Autry, National Archives micropublication T627-582.
- [S793] Ed J Cooper household, 1930 US Census, Shawnee, Kansas, population schedule, Tecumseh, Enumeration District 16, sheet 10A/B, dwelling 247, family 262, National Archives micropublication T626-722.
- [S807] AS R (Thomas) Whittaker household, 1900 US Census, Douglas, Nebraska, population schedule, Omaha Ward 7, Enumeration District 74, sheet 8A, dwelling 144, family 149, National Archives micropublication T623-924, Downloaded February 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S808] Thomas R Whittaker household, 1910 US Census, Nemaha, Nebraska, population schedule, Brownville, Enumeration District 112, sheet 7B, dwelling 150, family 151, National Archives micropublication T624-852, Downloaded February 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1273] Grace M Casper (Cosper) household, 1930 US Census, Los Angeles, California, population schedule, Long Beach, Enumeration District 1094, sheet 8A, dwelling 128, family 446, National Archives micropublication T626-129, Downloaded November 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1274] Walla Walla, Washington, Certificate of Marriage, February 8, 1919 Home Library, . Available on-line at http://www.ancestry.com Photocopy in home Library.
- [S1277] Nicholes V VanPetten household, 1910 US Census, Kay, Oklahoma, population schedule, Ponca Ward 2, Enumeration District 57, sheet 3A, dwelling 160, family 163, National Archives micropublication T624-1265, Downloaded November 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1283] "Illinois, Marriages, 1851-1900." Compiled by Ancestry.com. Available online at http://www.ancestry.com. Citing Family History Library,Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S1297] Dean T Dakan household, 1930 US Census, Sedgwick, Kansas, population schedule, Whichita, Enumeration District 55, sheet 19A, dwelling 425, family 477, National Archives micropublication T626-720, Downloaded December 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1321] Henry Tanary household, 1930 US Census, Onondaga, New York, population schedule, Syracuse, Enumeration District 39, sheet 14B, dwelling 165, family 244, National Archives micropublication T626-1627, Downloaded December 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1361] Grace (Whittaker) Dayton, SSN 168-03-7040, November 18, 1936, SSN Application, Social Security Administration: Baltimore, MD. Photocopy in home library.
- [S1420] W Beach Jones household, 1920 US Census, King, Washington, population schedule, Seattle, Enumeration District 65, sheet 9B, dwelling 233, family 236, National Archives micropublication T625_1925.
- [S1423] The Seattle Daily Tmes, Seattle, Washington Mother Fighting for Two Children, January 11, 1928, 8.
- [S1424] Almeda, California, Marriage Certificate, Reference No. 1788 for Muriel Cecile La Valle & C Bernal Kahrs, July 6, 1922 . Available on-line at http://www.ancestry.com Photocopy in home Library.
- [S1436] Chelan, Washington, Certificate of Marriage for Dorothy Roselle Wilson & Rollie Corrier, August 29, 1936 Home Library, . Photocopy in home Library.
- [S1484] Draft Registration for Cecil Cosper, US World War II Draft Registration Card, ARC Number 562992 (Washington, DC: NARA). Hereinafter cited as WWII Draft Card.
- [S1495] Frances McElroy, Personal communication, (Contact R Page for e-mail address) e-mail address , July 17, 2014.
- [S1515] Herman J Couch household, 1930 US Census, Lewis, Washington, population schedule, Centrailia, Enumeration District 18, sheet 1B, dwelling 18, family 23, National Archives micropublication T626-2507.
- [S1519] Richard Hogg household, 1930 US Census, Douglas, Nebraska, population schedule, Omaha, Enumeration District 159, sheet 8A, dwelling 104, family 104, National Archives micropublication T626-1276.
- [S1781] "Kentucky, Marriage Records, 1852-1914." index and images. Available online at https://www.ancestry.com; citing Kentucky Birth, Marraiage and Death Records - Microfilm (1852-1910). Microfilm rolls #994027-994058. Kentucky Deptarment for Libraries and Archives, Frankfort, Kentucky.
- [S2253] "Coventry, CT: Vital REcords, 1711-1844." Index and images. Available online at http://www.americanancestors.org; citing (Births, Marriages, Baptisms and Deaths from the Records of The Town And Churches In Coventry, Connecticut 1711-1844. Copied from the Records by Susan W. Dimock, The Baker and Taylor Co., 5 and 7 East Sixteenth St., New York, New York, 1897.).
- [S2640] Augustus W Corliss, A GENEALOGICAL RECORD OF THE CORLISS FAMILY OF AMERICA.
INCLUDING PARTIAL RECORDS OF SOME OF THE FAMILIES CONNECTED BY INTERMARRIAGE; AMONG WHICH ARE THOSE OF
NEFF, HUTCHINS, LADD, EASTMAN, ROSY, AYER, KINGSBURY, MERRICK, HAYNES, MESSER, GEORGE, HASTINGS, BAILEY, DAVIS, DUSTIN. PATTEE, HINDS, ETC.
ALSO, NOTES ON THE CORLIES FAMILY.
(Yarmouth, Maine: (Self Published), 1875). Hereinafter cited as A Genealogical Record of the Corliss Family of America.