- [S335] Minneapolis Star Tribune, Minneapolis, MN Obituary for Betty A Ennis, March 1, 2009.
- [S391] "Massachusetts Deaths and Burials 1795-1910." Database, compiled by The Church of Latter-day Saints. Available online at http://www.familysearch.org/.
- [S407] Theda Page Brigham, Descendants of John Page (1614-1687) of Hingham and Haverhill, Massachusetts, together with Genealogical Records of Certain Branches of the Mead, Jeffers and Hunkins Families (Haverhill, New Hampshire: Haverhill Historical Society, 1972). Hereinafter cited as Descendants of John Page (1614-1687) of Hingham and Haverhill, Massachusetts. The book has been scanned and my be found on-line at Ancestry.com and Google Books.
- [S483] "Nebraska Marriages 1855-1995." Database, compiled by The Church of Latter-day Saints. Available online at https://www.familysearch.org/.
- [S657] Kenneth Goodell household, 1940 US Census, Polk, Iowa, population schedule, Des Moines, Enumeration District 100-83, sheet 8A, Address 1315 Third St, family 160, Reported by Dorothy Goodell, National Archives micropublication T627-1195, Downloaded August 2012 from Ancestry.com.
- [S682] "Kansas State Census Collection, 1855-1925." State Census. Index and images. Available online at https://www.ancestry.com; citing Various Kansas State Census data on microfilm, see Ancestry site for details.
- [S733] Nathan Conner household, 1880 US Census, Bureau, Illinois, population schedule, Wyanet, Enumeration District 28, sheet 36, dwelling 325, family 332, National Archives micropublication T9-177, Downloaded November 2012 from Ancestry.com.
- [S734] Nathan Conner household, 1900 US Census, stark, Illinois, population schedule, Toulon, Enumeration District 134, sheet 5A, dwelling 106, family 109, National Archives micropublication T623-345, Downloaded November 2012 from Ancestry.com.
- [S783] Edward J Cooper household, 1910 US Census, Wabaunsee, Kansas, population schedule, Wabaunsee, Enumeration District 142, sheet 8B, dwelling 183, family 183, National Archives micropublication T624-459.
- [S789] Harry E Cooper household, 1930 US Census, Dade, Florida, population schedule, Homestead, Enumeration District 117, sheet 6B, dwelling 147, family 152, National Archives micropublication T626-311.
- [S791] Edward Cooper household, 1900 US Census, Johnson, Nebraska, population schedule, Vesta, Enumeration District 31, sheet 5A, dwelling 86, family 86, National Archives micropublication T623-931.
- [S792] George Cooper household, 1880 US Census, Pottawatomie, Kansas, population schedule, Pottawatomie, sheet 15, dwelling 119, family 118, National Archives micropublication T9-393, Downloaded February 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S793] Ed J Cooper household, 1930 US Census, Shawnee, Kansas, population schedule, Tecumseh, Enumeration District 16, sheet 10A/B, dwelling 247, family 262, National Archives micropublication T626-722.
- [S807] AS R (Thomas) Whittaker household, 1900 US Census, Douglas, Nebraska, population schedule, Omaha Ward 7, Enumeration District 74, sheet 8A, dwelling 144, family 149, National Archives micropublication T623-924, Downloaded February 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S808] Thomas R Whittaker household, 1910 US Census, Nemaha, Nebraska, population schedule, Brownville, Enumeration District 112, sheet 7B, dwelling 150, family 151, National Archives micropublication T624-852, Downloaded February 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1297] Dean T Dakan household, 1930 US Census, Sedgwick, Kansas, population schedule, Whichita, Enumeration District 55, sheet 19A, dwelling 425, family 477, National Archives micropublication T626-720, Downloaded December 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1321] Henry Tanary household, 1930 US Census, Onondaga, New York, population schedule, Syracuse, Enumeration District 39, sheet 14B, dwelling 165, family 244, National Archives micropublication T626-1627, Downloaded December 2013 from Ancestry.com.
- [S1361] Grace (Whittaker) Dayton, SSN 168-03-7040, November 18, 1936, SSN Application, Social Security Administration: Baltimore, MD. Photocopy in home library.
- [S1495] Frances McElroy, Personal communication, (Contact R Page for e-mail address) e-mail address , July 17, 2014.
- [S1519] Richard Hogg household, 1930 US Census, Douglas, Nebraska, population schedule, Omaha, Enumeration District 159, sheet 8A, dwelling 104, family 104, National Archives micropublication T626-1276.
- [S1800] George R Cooper household, 1870 US Census, Pottawatomie, Kansas, population schedule, Pattawatomie, sheet 14, dwelling 98, family 97.
- [S2242] David Hoyt, The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, With some RElated Families on Newbury, Haverhill, Ispwich and Hampton (Providence, Rhode Island: Self Published I think, printed by Snow and Farnham, 1897). Hereinafter cited as The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury. Available on-line at https://openlibrary.org.
- [S2253] "Coventry, CT: Vital REcords, 1711-1844." Index and images. Available online at http://www.americanancestors.org; citing (Births, Marriages, Baptisms and Deaths from the Records of The Town And Churches In Coventry, Connecticut 1711-1844. Copied from the Records by Susan W. Dimock, The Baker and Taylor Co., 5 and 7 East Sixteenth St., New York, New York, 1897.).
- [S2626] Denver Rocky Mountain News Weekly, Denver, Colorado Death of C E Cooke, NOvember 5, 1863, 2.
- [S2640] Augustus W Corliss, A GENEALOGICAL RECORD OF THE CORLISS FAMILY OF AMERICA.
INCLUDING PARTIAL RECORDS OF SOME OF THE FAMILIES CONNECTED BY INTERMARRIAGE; AMONG WHICH ARE THOSE OF
NEFF, HUTCHINS, LADD, EASTMAN, ROSY, AYER, KINGSBURY, MERRICK, HAYNES, MESSER, GEORGE, HASTINGS, BAILEY, DAVIS, DUSTIN. PATTEE, HINDS, ETC.
ALSO, NOTES ON THE CORLIES FAMILY.
(Yarmouth, Maine: (Self Published), 1875). Hereinafter cited as A Genealogical Record of the Corliss Family of America.